Large Hypermarkets and Supermarkets
In Riyadh/ Jeddah
Our client is a leading retail group of companies operating across Saudi Arabia. They operate across the Kingdom with a large multicultural workforce and many retail sales outlets.
We are looking for experienced Branch/Store/Area/Country Managers of Hypermarkets and Supermarkets to lead their growing team in either Riyadh or in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia.
Open to all Arabic nationals, who are available for an interview in May in Cairo
Plans, directs and coordinates the store operation by formulating policies, managing daily operations and planning the use of materials and human resources to achieve marketing goals.
• Ensures all managers in his department have personal objectives and KPIs which cascade down the department deliverables, regularly reviews performance and provide annual performance rating for his direct reports
• Role models the ethics and values of the business, demonstrates cultural sensitivity, and maintains high personal visibility in his own and other departments
• Plans and monitors training needs, provide professional coaching to managers to ensure that they have the professional capability to fully deliver in their role and that they are working on a personal development plan
• Plans and supports talent management and succession planning within his department and ensures all senior managers have a career plan
• Motivates employees and monitors employee satisfaction within his department and plans and executes plans to improve it
• Ensure optimum structure for his department and that positions are properly staffed and maintain high retention rates
• Achieve budgeted sales by ensuring availability and service levels
• Control costs within predefined levels
• Achieve availability targets by ensuring that ordering procedures are followed and targets are achieved
• Maintain operating standards by putting all areas under his control to the agreed standards
• Optimize people productivity by manpower planning and implementation to achieve target and maximum productivity
• Maintain food safety and hygiene by implementing, monitoring, and conducting training to achieve all targets
• Integrate and implement other department’s plans
• Serve customer by monitoring training and results achieved
• Controls costs within predefined levels
• Ensures ordering procedures are followed and targets are achieved
• Maintains all areas under his control to the agreed standards
• Ensures manpower plan is implemented to maximum productivity and achieves targets
• Implements, monitors and ensures training takes place to achieve all targets
• Implements plans
• Monitors training and results achieved
• Communicates with people in the organization and represents the organization to customers
• Directs and coordinates activities of businesses or departments concerned with the production, pricing, sales, or distribution of products
• Establishes and implements departmental policies, goals, objectives, and procedures, conferring with department heads, section managers and staff members as necessary
• Deals with differing situations requiring the identification and selection of solutions through the application of acquired knowledge by thinking within broad company policies, principles and objectives, under general directionJob Details
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Egypt; Jordan; Lebanon
Apply Now -
Jobs in Saudi Arabia
Jobs in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
Jobs in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Search All Jobs
This position, **Senior Managerial Roles-Leading Supermarket Company-Saudi Arabia** Job - First Resort Global Recruitment in Riyadh, was posted on May 6, 2012. The job is located in Riyadh. The employer is First Resort. Since this job has been published, it has been viewed 112 times.
This job was posted 30+ days ago, and has expired.